Effective date: March 10, 2022
This website https://gospeliq.bible website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) is owned and operated by Discovery Productions, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “our”, the “Owner”).
- Service: Service is the website identified above by Owner.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
USE OF DATA
Data Controller uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, Data Controller may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Data Controller may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Data Controller
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OUR POLICY ON “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Data Controller aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Data Controller relied on your consent to process your personal information.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords): Google Ads (AdWords) re-marketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: <https://www.google.com/settings/ads>. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – <https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout> \- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: <https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en>
- Facebook: Facebook re-marketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: <https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950>. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217>. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA <https://www.aboutads.info/choices/>, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada <https://youradchoices.ca/> or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe <https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/>, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: <https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation>
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
IP addresses are stored and used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses may be used in fraudulent charge investigations and in other ways necessary to provide this service.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our emails or newsletters, etc., we ask for contact information such as name and email address. If at any time you should wish to unsubscribe, please send an email to our customer service group with your request and the e-mail address you used to create your account, or follow unsubscribe instructions in your email or newsletter. You may also contact us directly.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. This Service uses industry-standard tools, components and techniques, including SSL encryption, to protect data transmissions in certain areas such as our shopping-cart and account pages. This Service takes commercially reasonable measures to protect user data offline. All sensitive information is restricted in our offices. All employees are instructed on our security and privacy practices and whenever new policies are implemented, our employees are reminded about the importance of keeping customer data secure and safe at all times. The servers with personally identifiable information are stored in a locked and secure environment, typically at a remote hosting facility. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can contact us.
CORRECTING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can add new information and update credit cards and address information on your account page of our site. You can also modify your login information and opt out of newsletter or other email delivery. Opt-out Instructions. Users who no longer wish to receive our electronic newsletter or promotional materials or emails, from us or our partners, may opt-out of receiving these communications by changing the settings in your account page, following the unsubscribe procedures or links contained in the communications, or by contacting us directly. It may take up to ten days (10) days for your opt-out choices to be fully effective for electronic or e-mail messages and up to ninety days (90) for physical catalogs. Our systems require time to update.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site or business.
FAIR CREDIT BILLING ACT
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy organization.
Data Controller: GospelIQ.bible, 2675 West SR 89A, Suite 1041, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States.