Last updated: March 10, 2022
- Service: Service is the website identified above by Owner.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Google Analytics (if enabled or utilized on Service): Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
- Login to Your Facebook Account (if enabled or utilized on Service): This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- “Pin it” Button and Pinterest Social Widgets (if enabled or utilized on Service): The “Pin it” button and Pinterest social widgets are services of interaction with the Pinterest platform, provided by Pinterest Inc.
- Access to Your Instagram Account (if enabled or utilized on Service): This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the Instagram social network, provided by Instagram, Inc.
- Access to Your Youtube Account (if enabled or utilized on Service): Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
- Our Service Contact Form: By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
- Akismet (if enabled or utilized on Service): Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
- Google Fonts (if enabled or utilized on Service): Google Fonts is a service of visualization of font styles managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages. Data Collected: Cookies and usage data.
- Google Maps (if enabled or utilized on Service): Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
- Statistics Analysis: The services contained in this section allow this Service to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Interaction With Social Networks and External Platforms (if enabled or utilized on Service): This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/
Data Controller: GospelIQ.bible, 2675 West SR 89A, Suite 1041, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States. eMail: [email protected]